Monday, January 26, 2015

Struggles with the work. The Lord requires all of our efforts



 So we had a bad week for teaching too, no investigator lessons. It sounds really depressing while I am reading back over this but I am sure that Satan just attacks us relentlessly when we need to do something good. So I just need to make sure I do what the Lord wants me to do... I just wish I knew what that was right this minute. 

So I have been studying repentance, this is my 3rd time reading the Book of Mormon since coming out and it is going awesome. I love the Book of Mormon. I don't think that there is a limit on Gods mercifulness towards us, the children of me. There isn't at all. Its amazing to read of the Lords covenants that he has made with his people and how he is willing to repare them even when we break them if we are willing to repent. That is the key though, we have to choose repentance, and repentance hurts. Not as much as eternal separation from our family hurts though. God loves us, and so he chastises us, to bring us closer in line with what is right. Its amazing. 

That's what I have learned lately. I love you Mum, You are the best, and so is Dad, he is a great example. I miss you all so much. 

Love Elder Tang

Photo: If you mix Elder Allreds jumper and mine, you get Jordans (Jordan is in the middle). And on the left is Mark Veal, I love that man, he is on the stake presidency, great man, great family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment