Monday, July 13, 2015

Moving on


saying Goodbye to the boys that had finished their course, and had kept the faith. Sad to see so many great missionaries move on with their lives 



So this week Elder White and I came together and we started planning some training for the upcoming zone interview training as well as teaching our investigators and making time in between to look for new ones. All in all its been a good week, a bit hard and a bit stressful, but good. We taught some awesome lessons with Rachael and Ross and Kevin. Rachael is so close to setting a date for baptism and I wish you could see how far she has come. I wouldve never been able to imagine the changes she has pulled off and how much understanding she has gained and how much closer to God she has gotten. She still just has some concerns that I think are all social that she is trying to get over. But fingers crossed and prayers to the Lord, she prayed for a spiritual experience at church yesterday and she was so deep in thought after church that she didnt say much, but said she had a great experience in Relief Society, she hasnt told us what it was, but we are seeing her tonight for FHE at the Harrops house and hopefully she will say she is ready. We will bring the baptismal calendar just in case, haha show the Lord we have faith. 

Kevin also came to church today and he didnt like sacrament but he did like Sunday School. I am not too crazy concerned because Jack didnt like church the first time he came either. It was actually such a miracle that he liked Sunday School because the teacher didnt show and so I just went up and was completely winging it and talking about prayer, but it acually turned out so good. The spirit saved me there because I was just going to be totally stuffed, I was mega nervous, but I just opened my mouth and it was filled. Class participation helped a lot too. 

So it was a good one this week. Having a Zone Interview training tomorrow and that should be sweet. Good times, good times.


1 comment:

  1. Elder tang and another elder spoke to me and my friend in a car park in torry, Aberdeen a couple of weeks ago. We were work I g on our cars when we met and had a short discussion. If one of you are reading this could you please get in contact with me, I would like some advice - webleygunner@gmail.com thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete