Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Cousins and converts



Pick it up with your teeth but can't touch the ground 


AWESOME TO HEAR ABOUT ZACH! I lost contact with him since I got out here. If you can find his facebook could you give him my email and tell him I would love to hear from him. He and Park were the best converts ever, I loved helping the missionaries teach them both. Zach is a nursing student and Park is at uni and from Thailand. They are both great guys. Zach actually has the coolest conversion story ever. You should ask him about it if you get the chance. 

Im pretty sure that Patch will go into the MTC like, tomorrow. By the way I amreally sorry that I forgot to tell you that I would be emailing on Tuesday this week because of Zone development this week. But it was a really fun day yesterday where all the missionaries in the zone got together just to hang out for the day, heaps of sports and some ukulele playing and other good stuff. It was fun. 


I have a pretty funny story today. I was trimming my eyebrows that insist on growing to the length of my shoelaces, and I accidentally used the trimmer without the guard over it to stop from shaving your hair right off, it was folded over the back. SO basically now I have half an eyebrow on my left side. A little embarrassing, but I guess that is what you get for not paying attention to what you are doing. Ill send a picture for you, it is pretty dang funny.

Other good news is we got a new investigator this week. We started teaching a man named Ian who is a referral from his good friend Dennis. They have been friends for about 30 years and Dennis has always invited Ian to come along to church and he was starkly atheist, until his wife died last year. Ian says that the support from Dennis affected him so much that he wanted the hope that Dennis has. Its amazing. I am sure he will be baptized, he has had his heart prepared. 

That's about it for this week. Its been a pretty good one for the most part. Only a few set backs, but we wont focus on those. 


Elder Neideck my trainer is our  new ZL

Fun fun fun.

Cooking spaghetti like a mafia boss

No comments:

Post a Comment