Monday, March 2, 2015

Making progress


This week was pretty good. It was busy. So our investigator is Ian, Dennis is his friend who has been in the church for 50 years. But we taught him this week and it was probably the best restoration lesson I have ever taught. He had read the Restoration Leaflet extensively and he was really prepared to receive the message. He said he would like to be baptized in the near future, and just needs time to make 100% sure that it is absolutely right. So its going good. I don't think I will be able to see his baptism though because I think I am probably moving next week. Its a little sad, I love the members in the ward here, they are really just something else. But it would also be cool to get a new area, especially seeing as this one has been so hard. So I guess it would be bitter sweet. Oh how I would love to see Ians baptism though, that would be something else completely. 

We also had the chance to teach a lesson at the MTC activity, it was a stake youth and ysa activity where they were trying to simulate an MTC experience for a day. It went really well, we taught a lesson about teaching with the spirit and all the missionaries in Dundee (5 companionships) came to help take them all street contacting in Dundee. It was a good day and I think most of them really had some great experiences. 

All in all it was a pretty good week. As all weeks do it had its downs, but I wont bother you with those. I love you heaps, and I hope it all keeps going well for you. Youre the best! 

Love, 

Elder Tang

No comments:

Post a Comment