Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Number 3 June 9 2014




Hello from Beautiful Stranraer Scotland!



Its Elder Tang!

This week I had an interview with President Brown for zone interview training and I got to see the AP's and the zone leaders. Why do I have such awesome leaders in my mission? I dont know, but I do. We had a big talk about the importance of planners and they told me mine was good, so I saved a lot of sweat that day. 
Elder Neideck and I are out and about spreading the gospel and trying to find people to teach. The numbers say its not working but we are feeling inspired and awesome. The days are long but its so worth it. We spoke to a guy named Robert who said he had no belief in God, but he seemed really intrigued as to why there were two smiling young men in suits talking to him about it. He was cutting his neighbors grass and we offered to help him with his yard sometime, he was shocked and said yes. We have an appointment with him on sunday and we left him with a Book of Mormon. I think that was the last thing he expected us to do. I am so greatful for the example of the Saviour in serving those around us. Its such a blessing to be able to serve and love the people. Even when it is hard sometimes. What a marvelous work and a wonder. 
Also Elder Neideck is teaching me German and I have started reading the Book of Mormon in German. One of the great advantages to being a missionary is free church supplies haha. Still eating wraps almost everyday, but this week we bought some stuff for tikki masala (dont know how to spell that one) Hopefully it works out. Mum makes a good one but I dont know if I ever watched close enough to inherit the skill. And Sister Mclaen gave us YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS!!! Not as good as Aunty Eileens but they were up there. My goodness. 

Until next week. The Gospel is true. And if any of you forget I might have to chase you into the ocean... 

Love 
Elder Tang

No comments:

Post a Comment